πŸ’œDβ·πŸ’œ

@d_winter_bear

Serendipity



9
posts
9
works
1
following
6
followers
3.3k
words read
d_winter_bear
d_winter_bear
πŸ’œDβ·πŸ’œ . 2 years ago
β€’β€’β€’β€’Memorabiliaβ€’β€’β€’β€’ Youthful faces and zealous hearts, A history in time before the future starts, A step ahead and a nostalgic glance, Floating years seemed like a trance.
We are what we believe in.
14
0
0
d_winter_bear
d_winter_bear
πŸ’œDβ·πŸ’œ . 3 years ago
πŸ’«SHEπŸ’« She had stars behind each eyelid, And a galaxy in her soul, That drew people to her endless heart, Like the pull of a black hole.
She is the beauty of her own kind ❀️
4
0
0
d_winter_bear
d_winter_bear
πŸ’œDβ·πŸ’œ . 3 years ago
🌸The Lost Beauty 🌸 She dwelt among the untrodden ways, Closed from the outer world. Like a violet hidden by the stone Covered with green moss.
The inner beauty is never lost
16
0
2
d_winter_bear
d_winter_bear
πŸ’œDβ·πŸ’œ . 3 years ago
Shattered yet BEAUTIFUL She was pure, admirably pure without a twinge of conscience or shame. That shame often causes me to hide my mistakes from the world. But I flaunt my mistakes infront of the world to make it loud and clear.
Broken beautifully
12
0
0
d_winter_bear
d_winter_bear
πŸ’œDβ·πŸ’œ . 3 years ago
✨FOREVER as the ME of today ✨ Carrying the accumulation of years in your body and on your face. Yet staying young at heart and not letting those years weigh in your spirit.
YOUNG FOREVER πŸ’œ Let's enjoy the journey gracefully
3
0
0
d_winter_bear
d_winter_bear
πŸ’œDβ·πŸ’œ . 3 years ago
🀝Cause we are all alike 🀝 Virtues, belief, opinions and decisions scale larger than this stand on a fairness scale. Forget snow white, say HELLO! to chocolate brown. I will write my own fairy tale.
Thoughts about treating everyone equally and being our own first lovers.
14
0
0
d_winter_bear
d_winter_bear
πŸ’œDβ·πŸ’œ . 3 years ago
🍁 That Autumn night....🍁 Walking frivolously through leafy bowered retreat, The fragrant yard felt like a thrill of blossoming affection.
That beautiful autumn night when I first saw her.....
14
0
2
d_winter_bear
d_winter_bear
πŸ’œDβ·πŸ’œ . 3 years ago
πŸ’«Stars are you shinning for me?πŸ’« Lonely eyes were staring at the graciously clear sky. Deep spiritual feeling was wrapping my soul. Precisely lost in the universe inside me. Amid the dawn something was shimmering to comfort me.
Beautiful and delight feelings of a loner.
16
0
0
d_winter_bear
d_winter_bear
πŸ’œDβ·πŸ’œ . 3 years ago
✨ DREAM ✨ They say a dream can never become reality, They say dream is an illustration. I am a dreamer... Here I stand different,in a world Where everyone is overexposed. I am maintaining the mystery of my dream. Here I stand, trusting my instincts. Di
Hello beautiful people. This is me Diksha you can call me 'D' This is my first piece of work and I hope you guys will like it. Please support if you like. Thank you.
25
0
6