Lilly

@crystalwolf

Lover of art and writing. Proud fangirl.



16
posts
16
works
24
following
53
followers
18.6k
words read
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
Through All These Years
This is a story about how a young couple's love evolved over the years and the story of how they raised a family together. Warning: You Might Cry!
14
0
3
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
But You're Better Than That
Okay, I know I've been pretty inactive, but worry not and read this story! Hope it inspires you ;)
14
0
1
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
Can You Find The Objects Listed?
This is just a fun game for entertainment. I hope y'all enjoy!
24
0
1
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
How To Be Bellatrix LeStrange
Bellatrix was the most loyal and talented Death Eater and she was a woman :) Luna, Ginny, and Hermoine are great, but can you beat Bellatrix? Not all bad guys are guys! Here are some tips on how to be...
18
0
4
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
Harry Potter OC Information
This is an OC for a Harry Potter AU that I've been thinking a lot about recently. I hope she's not a Mary Sue!
5
0
1
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
Inside the Closet
We've all been scared of the monsters in our closet at some point. So, like all kids, this young girl has the same fear. And her theories are proven true after she enters the wonderful but horrifying ...
4
0
2
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
The Months: (Part Two)
This is where all the action begins. I wouldn't recommend reading this unless you've read the first part!
2
0
0
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
The Months: Part One
Here's a glimpse of the rather dull lives of the months of the year. Whenever they try to spice up their yearly routines, serious trouble arises!
17
0
0
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
Harry Potter Characters and Their Hamilton Counterparts
What do you get when you cross a Potterhead with Hamiltrash? Me! To celebrate my two fandoms, I've created this fun character comparison. Enjoy ;)
17
0
4
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
Meet the Author: All About Me
Since I'm fairly new, this is just a list of facts about me. I don't know if anyone has ever done this kinda thing on here before though.
10
0
4
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
Her
You always hear stories about being cheated on, but you never hear them from the perspective of the person they're left for. So I thought that the concept might be interesting. The guilt of knowing th...
8
0
2
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
Heart of Silver
Adria would go at great lengths to restore power to her family's name.
10
0
0
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
The Other Side
I must admit that this story's a little childish, but that's kind of it's purpose, as I created this as a celebration of the creativity that lies within, even if you might think that it's a Narnia wan...
6
0
0
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
A Thing About Feminism
This isn't really that much of a story, just a rant about what makes a feminist. Make sure to give this a thumbs up if you agree!
0
0
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
Shattered
A short story about jealousy, pain, sorrow, recklessness, death, and other depressing things. Warning: You might cry.
6
0
7
crystalwolf
crystalwolf
Lilly . 6 years ago
The World Was Watching
Hi! I'm pretty much new here. I'm fairly young, so I hope that still qualifies me! Please enjoy this poem about the never-ending battle between love and reality. This is a test run and I hope to make ...
17
0
0