Crazilyawesome

@crazilyawesome

Finding myself and learning.


Bronze Comma

9
posts
9
works
27
following
30
followers
52.4k
words read
crazilyawesome
crazilyawesome Bronze Comma
Crazilyawesome . 3 years ago
Don't Quit
A kind of long poem about not giving up. When you've been through so much and can't see yourself winning, but you will win... Because you don't quit.
11
0
1
crazilyawesome
crazilyawesome Bronze Comma
Crazilyawesome . 3 years ago
Try, Try Again
A poem about trying again and not giving up. You are capable of many things. Don't let mistakes or obstacles stop you from succeeding in the end.
12
0
0
crazilyawesome
crazilyawesome Bronze Comma
Crazilyawesome . 4 years ago
Never Give Up.
This short poem is a reminder to those who might feel alone and useless, on the verge of giving up. Please, never give up.
18
0
1
crazilyawesome
crazilyawesome Bronze Comma
Crazilyawesome . 4 years ago
Searching to find Ourselves
A poem about the quest and journey of finding yourself. Also learning about who you are.
26
0
0
crazilyawesome
crazilyawesome Bronze Comma
Crazilyawesome . 4 years ago
Loneliness
This is another poem that I have worked hard on. It is all about feeling absolutely alone but in reality you aren't. There's always going to be someone out of the 7 billion people who have felt alone...
65
0
3
crazilyawesome
crazilyawesome Bronze Comma
Crazilyawesome . 4 years ago
Hope with me
This is my attempt of a poem based on the idea of hope. It is something that I believe is important to have even through hard times. Remember that with hope you can bear with the pain more easily.
23
0
2
crazilyawesome
crazilyawesome Bronze Comma
Crazilyawesome . 4 years ago
Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow.
Just a little reminder about yesterday, today and tomorrow... We shouldn't focus on things that don't matter. Be present. Be grateful :)
0
2
crazilyawesome
crazilyawesome Bronze Comma
Crazilyawesome . 4 years ago
Someone just for me...
Watching others who always have someone who they can turn to for help or just talk about whatever is sad. Especially when you don't have a close friend like that. You feel alone and question about why...
2
0
0
crazilyawesome
crazilyawesome Bronze Comma
Crazilyawesome . 4 years ago
Will you forget me?
A story of how experiences of the past are easy to question. When you don't want to leave or be left behind, while all alone. Weren't those times memorable? Did you treasure the time you were able to ...
26
0
1