Charlotte

@coakley93

29 year old writer, trying to succeed.



8
posts
8
works
12
following
7
followers
10.2k
words read
coakley93
coakley93
Charlotte . 2 years ago
A tiny, insignificant spark
One man’s devastating crime and how he covered his tracks. My submission for the shortest story competition.
0
0
coakley93
coakley93
Charlotte . 5 years ago
The Farm
The daring escape of a captive called Deirdra.
2
0
1
coakley93
coakley93
Charlotte . 5 years ago
The Rabbit
The silver moon hung low in the sky, smokey clouds passed over it, making shadowy patterns on the grass below. A brown rabbit sat on the edge of a field, nose turned skywards, sniffing the cool air, w...
1
0
0
coakley93
coakley93
Charlotte . 5 years ago
The Caterpillar Jar
Alec liked to collect caterpillars. Not much made Alec happy, but caterpillars did. The way their bodies moved, gentle waves across soft backs. He liked to hold them in his palm, their tiny feet tick...
3
0
2
coakley93
coakley93
Charlotte . 5 years ago
Memories
A story about two childhood friends and a lifetimes worth of memories.
3
0
2
coakley93
coakley93
Charlotte . 5 years ago
The Remembered
Sam Valencia let out a strained puff of air from his lungs as he wiped his dirt streaked arm across his sweaty brow. He had been running for what felt like days, though in reality it had only been a ...
3
0
0
coakley93
coakley93
Charlotte . 5 years ago
Embers turn to ash Bricks, bones and skin turn to dust Where then will I go?
Haiku on endings
0
0
coakley93
coakley93
Charlotte . 5 years ago
Heatwave
Office worker Ella Newcombe is having the worst, and hottest, day of her life. Everything seems to be going wrong and Ella just wants the day to end; and it will - but not in the way she expected.
1
0
0