Chris

@cmpnaruto



5
posts
5
works
6
following
9
followers
8.0k
words read
cmpnaruto
cmpnaruto
Chris . 3 years ago
Jaakuna the Super Agent(Chapter 5: A fierce battle-Jaakuna vs Naomi)
Naomi begins to ready a stance for battle, as Jaakuna also takes a confident yet guarded stance. Naomi lunged towards Jaakuna throwing a right hook, but Jaakuna dodged countering with a roundhouse kic...
0
0
cmpnaruto
cmpnaruto
Chris . 3 years ago
Jaakuna the Super Agent(Chapter 4: confrontation)
Naomi returns home from the visit to the security guard and begins to piece things together. "Kurai Yohei. Could Jaakuna really be working for them? There's no telling what an organization like that c...
1
0
0
cmpnaruto
cmpnaruto
Chris . 3 years ago
Jaakuna the Super Agent(Chapter 3: Revelation)
Jaakuna enters into the office with her boss. "As always, I'm very pleased with your work Jaakuna. Not only did you manage to infiltrate the biggest research facility in japan, but also managed to get...
0
0
cmpnaruto
cmpnaruto
Chris . 3 years ago
Jaakuna the Super Agent(chapter 2-Naomi)
That afternoon at the Research Facility, the researchers are stuck still struggling to figure out what to do about the situation. "How are modules 3 and 4 looking?" said the head researcher.. "They ar...
3
0
0
cmpnaruto
cmpnaruto
Chris . 3 years ago
Jaakuna the Super Agent
The adventure of the gorgeous and evil super agent, Jaakuna, who's skills are second to none... She works for the evil agency, Kurai Yohei, as the top agent, but she begins to realize that she is unc...
2
0
0