Cindy

@cindyreneemille

Let's just say I am enigmatic.



64
posts
64
works
25
following
14
followers
80.7k
words read
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 2 years ago
Freewrite January 11, 2021
Olivia Donovan walked down the stretch of pavers stones entering the far garden gate of the family home. She was an adult, sure, but she still remained in this house.
15
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 2 years ago
Clarity: I WIsh You Were Mine
"I'm Mollie Carrington... I'm Jackson's friend and roommate.... He left his laptop at home and I thought that might prevent him from getting any work done, so I thought I'd bring it by." The woman gri...
1
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 2 years ago
Someday at Christmas An Alternate Look at the Novel: I Wish You Were Mine
Jackson Burke knew that his long-standing relationship with Madison Carrington was a mistake. But until recently, he hadn't been able to see the forest for the trees. He still thought he loved her.
3
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 2 years ago
A Christmas of Miracles An Alternate Look at the book “I Wish You Were Mine.”
Mollie Carrington was done with her studying and homework for the evening. It was Thanksgiving, but Madison had blown her off, and her dad with his new family had decided to go on a cruise... she was...
13
0
2
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 2 years ago
The Other Carrington Sister
It’d been exactly four years since Jackson Burke decided not to marry Madison Carrington. Now, they’d been dating about three years, and it seemed enough time to make a decision. Sure, he’d fancied h...
3
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 2 years ago
Ravenswood
It started with an invitation. Printed on heavy cardstock paper, the letters engraved in gold lettering. The font- Victorian-looking and austere. "You're Invited" it proclaimed.
4
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 2 years ago
The Night Things Changed (I Wish You Were Mine)
Jackson Burke was at his desk, typing an article for Oxford, the magazine he worked for when unexpectedly, his office phone rang. The caller ID told him that it was the front desk, so he picked up the...
2
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
Come Back, Be Here (I Wish You Were Mine)
Chapter 1 Mollie Carrington's heart felt like it'd been shattered into a million little pieces that Saturday afternoon.
13
0
2
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
Murder in Room 423
An Adelynn Cook Mystery By: Cindy R. Miller This is an early attempt. I ended up deciding to set the story in the 1920s instead of modern day... but, this isn't half-bad I think./
4
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
About The Raven:
This piece was published in 1845 and is Edgar Allan Poe's most known work. He was a prolific writer, poet, and critic writing such masterpieces as The Pit and the Pendulum, Annabel Lee, A Tell-Tale He...
1
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
Put Me Back Together (I Wish You Were Mine)
Mollie Carrington knew she'd made a bit of an error in judgment. She should have known that her sister was lying about Jackson having affairs. After all, even though the relationship had been bad for...
1
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
Unused sections for Once Upon a Nightmare
(Taken from what WAS chapter 9- and is now Chapter 11 since I broke 8 and 9 in half)
2
0
1
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
Love
My definition of love is...
2
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
A Letter to My Younger Self
Tuesday, August 24, 2021 Dearest Cindy,
12
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
The Winter
By: Cindy R. Miller Chapter 1
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
NaNoWriMo 2020 Edgar A, Poe Presents: “Nevermore”
(Fog appears over the horizon out of the inky darkness. It is a midnight dreary. Once the fog settles a little, we see a monument but the name on it is not visible due to the darkness and fog. . But ...
1
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
Decisions (I Wish You Were Mine)
Chapter 1: While out for lunch with the Oxford guys, Jackson's phone buzzed in his pocket. He went to silence it... but when he did, he saw the text from his old coach.
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
My little oasis of tranquility
There is a happy place I have created with only my mind and a bunch of random stimuli, memories, and feelings. This place is perpetually autumn because that is my favorite time of the year. A little c...
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
The door shutting (From a version of A Bookstore Romance)
The door shutting however, must have gotten her attention because the beautiful brunette stood up, holding a box of paperbacks. "Welcome to The Bookworm. How can I help you?" "Yeah, um- I have a pre-...
13
0
0
cindyreneemille
cindyreneemille
Cindy . 3 years ago
Poems from High School
What is the Problem? What is the problem with the way that I am?
15
0
0