Brill

@brillericw

Educator, Philosopher, and Humorist



112
posts
112
works
43
following
89
followers
36.5k
words read
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 17 (2 of 2)
Jamillah's thoughts were interrupted by her ringing doorbell. She walked out of the kitchen and opened her front door to see Koi and Nick standing on her stoop. They were both wearing shorts, tank top...
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 17 (1 of 2)
The next day, Jamillah was awaked by the sound of birds that were up with the early sunrise. For the first time in several weeks, Jamillah didn't have a plan for the day other than making a couple of ...
1
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 16
"What are you guys doing here?" Jamillah asked Koi and Nick who were standing on her porch. "We came to apologize," said Koi.
16
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 15
Mrs. Garrett cried when she saw Baxter. He was still cowering with fear in the back seat of the van when they'd arrived back at the Garrett's residence, but he seemed to trust Jamillah,
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 14 (3 of 3)
Jordan pulled the van into a parking spot next to a small pickup truck. A man with a scruffy beard and sunglasses stepped out of the truck and approached the van. He wore a plain white shirt and light...
2
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 14 (2 of 3)
While they drove, Jamillah continued to ogle the impressive tools of the trade inside of the Pet Rescue Team's van. She took a look at the map to her left and recognized several of the marked location...
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 14 (1 of 3)
Jamillah was standing in the front window, and her eyes were filled with anticipation while she waited for the Pet Rescue Team to come pick her up. When she'd spoken with Hannah on the phone the night...
1
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 13
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Jamillah yelled while cowering behind her raised arms. "Not, good enough!" the man said. "Brittney, call the police. I found our trespasser."
3
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 12
Jamillah had a pretty good idea of where she was heading when Rusty had said to go out past the old theater. The neighborhood's she was heading for - about a twenty-minute bicycle ride away - were wha...
2
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 11
It didn't take long for Jamillah to figure out what was going on. Nick and Koi were hanging out with their new friends - other kids who'd be going to Adams Junior High next month. It took her a little...
11
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 10
It was a little bit after three in the afternoon when Jamillah arrived at Mr. Garrett's house on her bike. Mr. Garrett was one of those old guys who still carried the muscle from his younger years.
3
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 8
Koi was basically in tears after missing out on the opportunity to meet his hero, and after that, they didn't have much of a choice but to head home for the rest of the day. Like the day before, they ...
3
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 7
After pumping up her tire and stealing a nozzle cap from her dad's bike, Jamillah rode over to Koi's house to meet up with him and Nick. Jamillah wasn't totally on board with the new plan, but it was ...
2
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 6 (2 of 2)
"Hi," said Jamillah, "a friend of ours gets their dog groomed here and we were wondering if we could speak with the groomer. His dog went missing, and we're trying to help him find it." Before the gir...
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 6 (1 of 2)
After they walked out of the office, they considered knocking on doors and checking in with some of the neighbors. If it really was Phoebe that had been barking the morning before, then maybe one of t...
3
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 5
The day after they'd spoken with Hugo, the Hufford's butler, they decided to check out Tea Hill Park, and as usual, Jamillah was leading the way. Koi and Nick were trailing behind. Koi was playing on ...
3
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 4
Although they could have ridden their bikes, Jamillah, Koi, and Nick took a bus over to Glenn Heights. It was eight miles on the other side of town, and most of the roads were a little too busy for th...
3
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 3
Jamillah, Nick, and Koi followed the older kids to Mrs. Murray's house but waited outside while the Pet Rescue Squad went inside to get their reward. They were only inside for a few brief minutes befo...
1
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 2
The next day, Jamillah, Koi, and Nick met in front of Mrs. Koi and Nick were riding bicycles, and Jamillah was on foot. They wanted to get an early start before the sun was high in the sky, but even s...
0
0
brillericw
brillericw
Brill . 4 years ago
Jamillah and the Lost Pet Location Team Chapter 1
Jamillah knocked on Mrs. Murray's front door and waited patiently. Behind the door, she could hear the sound of the old woman's cane tapping across her hardwood floor and the short, shuffling steps of...
29
0
0