Boop

@booples21

The Babe with the power.



8
posts
8
works
18
following
6
followers
13.4k
words read
booples21
booples21
Boop . 3 years ago
...
I hold out hope that things will change, that when I look on the past I won’t be touched by pain. I take with me a joy, a chance to live a life of truth. Rewrite myself in peaceful poetry, resolve mys...
2
0
1
booples21
booples21
Boop . 3 years ago
Take me as I am.
What more can I say, that those who love and love best, be not fools or sages. They are the ones who are broken and often need of repair, but they are the reason we cling dearly to the love of life, f...
1
0
0
booples21
booples21
Boop . 3 years ago
There are no more bridges left to turn to, I’m afraid they’ve met their unfortunate fate: A careless spark, an unplanned lit match, Tossed upon a pyre of sacred names; Kindling in the hands of a bygone saint.
Dare you call me friend? I think not. For my friendship is but a plague. You’re there for one brief second, and like a breathe of smoke, you’ve quickly gone away. All I touch quick turns to ash, and I...
1
0
0
booples21
booples21
Boop . 3 years ago
She stood over open waters, And stared into their depths. She lived to hear the mountain’s rivers, And adored the sacred wilderness.
Where I am matters not. I belong not to this land. I belong to where the rivers freely flow, a place untamed by man.
2
0
0
booples21
booples21
Boop . 3 years ago
Do you know me? I whisper to the dark. I sit in the peaceful silence, But I hear no other remark.
Seek me, choose me, love me if you dare.
3
0
0
booples21
booples21
Boop . 3 years ago
I shot many arrows into the air, But I was blinded by the dark. I shot carelessly, yet still I hoped, That at least one arrow would hit the mark.
Would you call me faithful or faithless? Am I faithful in my attempts to raise my voice, or am I faithless in the desensitized manner in which I make my choice?
3
0
0
booples21
booples21
Boop . 3 years ago
If I wrote out all that lied heavily upon my heart, Would my words go unnoticed? Would they be heard in full, Or just a part?
Hush. Hear you that single voice floating out in space? Is it a cry for help, or is it just a singular echo reverberating through the clutter in our brains?
13
0
1
booples21
booples21
Boop . 3 years ago
Who am I, But a drifting mote of dust, Filtering down in the golden sunshine’s rays? Who am I, But an expanding ripple, Sinking in an ever changing lake?
Questions often go unanswered, as do descriptions of things that are not concrete.
2
0
0