Azartborg

@azartborg

25. Swede. Anime addict. Arakawa-fanatic



20
posts
20
works
0
following
3
followers
3.8k
words read
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 4 years ago
Star Wars I/I/I - Fall of the Jedi (Part 4/4)
A treatment for an alternative Star Wars III that I wrote way back in 2015. Enjoy!
4
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 4 years ago
Star Wars I/I/I - Fall of the Jedi (Part 3/4)
A treatment for an alternative Star Wars III that I wrote way back in 2015. Enjoy!
3
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 4 years ago
Star Wars I/I/I - Fall of the Jedi (Part 2/3)
A treatment for an alternative Star Wars III that I wrote way back in 2015. Enjoy!
4
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 4 years ago
Star Wars I/I/I - Fall of the Jedi (Pt. 1/3)
A treatment for an alternative version of Star Wars III I wrote way back in 2015. Enjoy!
1
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 4 years ago
ONE PIECE - The Eccentric Exploits of the Egregious Strawhat Pirates in Alabasta (Prologue - Part 4/4)
And the final part of the prologue for the film they ain't makin'. But that was fun, yo!
5
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 4 years ago
ONE PIECE - The Eccentric Exploits of the Egregious Strawhat Pirates in Alabasta (Prologue - Part 3/4)
So much prologue for a film that no one's gonna make.
4
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 4 years ago
ONE PIECE - The Eccentric Exploits of the Egregious Strawhat Pirates in Alabasta (Prologue - Part 2/4)
Yet more of a prologue for a movie that ain't happenin'
2
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 4 years ago
ONE PIECE - The Eccentric Exploits of the Egregious Strawhat Pirates in Alabasta (Prologue - Part 1/4)
An opening scene for a "One Piece" feature film that's never gonna happen
1
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 5 years ago
Game of Thrones Season 8 2.0 - Episode 6 Part 2 (Finale)
The twelfth and final part of my reimagining of the eight season of Game of Thrones. Valar Morghulis.
15
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 5 years ago
Game of Thrones Season 8 2.0 - Episode 6 Part 1
The eleventh part of my reimagining of the eight season of Game of Thrones. The war is over, but did it bring Spring?
16
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 5 years ago
Game of Thrones Season 8 2.0 - Episode 5 Part 5
The tenth parth of my reimagining of the eight season of Game of Thrones. Who shall win?
2
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 5 years ago
Game of Thrones Season 8 2.0 - Episode 5 Part 4
The ninth part of my reimagining of the eight season of Game of Thrones. We have reached the epic climax.
15
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 5 years ago
Game of Thrones Season 8 2.0 - Episode 5 Part 3
The eight part of my reimagining of the eight season of Game of Thrones. Can our heroes bring the dawn?
13
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 5 years ago
Game of Thrones Season 8 2.0 - Episode 5 Part 2
The seventh part of my reimagining of the eight season of Game of Thrones. Winter has come, and now the Defenders of humanity must fight side by side to bring Spring.
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 5 years ago
Game of Thrones Season 8 2.0 - Episode 5 Part 1
The sixth part of my reimagining of what the eight season of Game of Thrones could have been. The final battle beckons...
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 5 years ago
Game of Thrones Season 8 2.0 - Episode 4 Part 2
The fifth part of my reimagining of the eight season of Game of Thrones.
2
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 5 years ago
Game of Thrones Season 8 2.0 - Episode 4 Part 1
The fourth part of my reimagining of the eight season of Game of Thrones. This is where our visions truly depart, with almost no similarities between my Episode 4 and their's.
2
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 5 years ago
Game of Thrones Season 8 2.0 - Episode 3 Part 3
The third part of my reimagining of the final season of Game of Thrones.
3
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 5 years ago
Game of Thrones Season 8 2.0 - Episode 3 Part 2
The second part of my re-imagining of what the eight season of "Game of Thrones" could have been.
0
0
azartborg
azartborg
Azartborg . 5 years ago
Game of Thrones - Season 8 2.0 - Episode 3 Part 1
My re-imagining of what the eight season of "Game of Thrones" could have been. This is far, far from perfect, but a damn shot better than what we got.
2
0
0