Alexis Karpouzos

@athens100

Philosopher and Author



29
posts
29
works
26
following
35
followers
846
words read
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . a year ago
Little church - Alexis karpouzos
Love, a little church that standing all alone, waits with open doors, but nobody goes there to pray, the prayers will go unsaid, now, where to go? which way? love, be my beacon, teach me to look at a...
3
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 3 years ago
I'M HUMAN - ALEXIS KARPOUZOS
I have many fathers and I have many mothers And I have many sisters and I have many brothers
1
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 3 years ago
LISTEN - ALEXIS KARPOUZOS
Listen, if stars are still lit it means there is someone who needs them. It means someone wants to love, Why then do we feel so much pain and heaviness of heart? are we waiting for something, regrett...
2
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 3 years ago
FUGITIVES OF THE CENTURIES - ALEXIS KARPOUZOS
Our road not marked on maps. Fugitives of the centuries, our origin is the breathing and our destination is exhalation, A thousand suns are flowing in our blood, and the vision of infinity is always...
2
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 3 years ago
THE VISIONS OF GRACE: ALEXIS KARPOUZOS
i'm looking for the face i had before the world was made. I was the primordial flaring forth, the gravitational waves, the whirling galaxies, and the exploding supernovas that would become stars and p...
2
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 3 years ago
I KNOW EVERY SOUL : ALEXIS KARPOUZOS
Where have you been? I returned to the river, I returned to the mountains. I asked for their hand in marriage again, I begged to wed every object and creature, and when they accepted, then I knew ...
2
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 4 years ago
On labyrinth of mind : ALEXIS KARPOUZOS
Dawn meet the light, and the twillight the moon all are mirages on labyrinth of mind, ever since time waking. Do you think that our existence makes any difference to this vast universe? Did we ...
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 4 years ago
WE FALL : ALEXIS KARPOUZOS
We fall, we fall so fast, so fast to shadow, and the skies of love diminishing, our humanity is not here, there is no humanity here, in this vicinity of universe, the stars are going out. But you are...
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 4 years ago
WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS : ALEXIS KARPOUZOS
We are human beings and ought to be here for each other, as revercently, as lovingly, by teaching the language of tolerance, of justice as we would before the entrance to immortality. i know that u...
2
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 4 years ago
THERE IS A CRY : ALEXIS KARPOUZOS
Τhere is a cry deeper than all sound, tears hidden that overflowing as waves, a shadows language that whispering in the ear of life, ''be boundless, feel the earth recieve you as you are, be conscio...
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 4 years ago
The gate of birth alexis karpouzos
We are a short poem in a endless emptiness page, words are lighthouses that ignites and struggle to deliver light to the dark edges of the infinite, and mystic sounds struggle to give voice to t...
3
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 4 years ago
FALLEN ANGEL - ALEXIS KARPOUZOS
A love story Fallen angel! Why are you scared? Why you dwelt alone in shadow? Why you tighten your fists? why threaten the whole life? i know, afraid to .love, let tenderness pour from your eye...
15
0
2
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 5 years ago
And one day.. Alexis karpouzos
And one day, the sun stopped, the rain stopped falling, the flowers didn't look high, the sky emptied of stars, then a tear dripped from the heart and became our breath. We need a sacred tear, befo...
12
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 5 years ago
Love was born Alexis karpouzos
The stars blink in awe when the soul gleam from love, of the gleam of souls the celestial light bursts forth and life miracles radiate in eternity. Love was born and set the worlds alight. B...
3
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 5 years ago
Be like the sun for grace and mercy, be like the running water for genorosity, be like darkness for rage and anger, be like the earth for modesty. Appear as you, be as you appear.
Alexis karpouzos Poetry and Spiritual Words Source: alexis karpouzos https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx7fSTUCKUu/
1
0
1
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 5 years ago
YOU CAME IN TO THIS WORLD
You came in to this world with enough light to find your way out of the dark, enough kindness to save a soul, enough love to shift a planet. Look with in, you are drenched in magic.
17
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 5 years ago
UNDERSTAND
Understand that you own nothing, everything that surrounds you is temporary, only the love in your heart will last forever.
19
0
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 5 years ago
OUR SOULS ARE TIRED
Our souls are tired.. No we don't need more material comforts. We need nature, we need magic, we need longing and passion, we need freedom and truth, we need stillness. We don't need more material com...
2
0
3
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 5 years ago
LET IT GO
Let it break. Let it hurt. Let it bleed. Let it heal and let it go. Breathe deeply and keep going. Hard lessons are often blessings in disguise.
16
1
0
athens100
athens100
Alexis Karpouzos . 5 years ago
WITHOUT PAIN
Without pain you cannot grow. Embrace it, look deeply into it and let it reveal to you the way to peace. With understanding and compassion you will be able to heal the wounds in your heart, and the wo...
3
1
0