Anjali

@anjali



5
posts
5
works
28
following
135
followers
577
words read
anjali
anjali
Anjali . 5 years ago
Shadows under eyes. Sleep trying to lull you into darkness. It's allure enchanting. Yet fear of tomorrow keeps you awake. Butterflies in your stomach, Flapping around all night. And the rays of another day, Finally granting you calm...
I couldn't sleep , so I tried writing about it.
13
0
0
anjali
anjali
Anjali . 6 years ago
Plastic Disaster
Plastic is starting to give me the creeps, would posterity be able to see the environment I see now. What have I missed, due to the continuous pollution?
2
0
0
anjali
anjali
Anjali . 6 years ago
My Different Perception
A poem that gives me strength and makes me realize how different I am from yesterday. It makes me realize how much difference would a different on look can make.
1
0
0
anjali
anjali
Anjali . 6 years ago
Mauth
“Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to be?” ‘once fallen, forever doomed in the field of battle’ Mahima is glory, it is greatness, it is sacrifice, and it is a feeling of b...
2
0
0
anjali
anjali
Anjali . 6 years ago
Mauth
I am Ishi Malik, queen to the world's most lethal mob, Mauth. I am the most wanted person on earth, who is not in prison and is alive and kicking. I run the world’s underground system with a flick of ...
4
0
0