Angel

@angel333

I just need somewhere to vent



7
posts
7
works
20
following
16
followers
3.1k
words read
angel333
angel333
Angel . 3 years ago
~Burn~ ⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️- self harm This is a short little story on my struggles with self harm and I hope that anyone else that knows this feeling just know that you're so strong and we will get over this:)
⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️- self harm This is a short little story on my struggles with self harm and I hope that anyone else that knows this feeling just know that you're so strong and we will get over this...
3
0
0
angel333
angel333
Angel . 3 years ago
~ If I Called ~ This is about someone from my past that I've thought about contacting but just haven't found the courage to. For anyone in the same position, I encourage you to do it you only live once:)
This is about someone from my past that I've thought about contacting but just haven't found the courage to. For anyone in the same position, I encourage you to do it you only live once:)
14
0
0
angel333
angel333
Angel . 3 years ago
~ Not All Men ~ Obviously we know it's not all men, but if you are only bringing this up when a woman is talking about her experience then you are part of the problem. This poem is about how too many men just can't keep it in their pants.
Obviously we know it's not all men, but if you are only bringing this up when a woman is talking about her experience then you are part of the problem. This poem is about how too many men just can't k...
26
0
0
angel333
angel333
Angel . 3 years ago
~ Cordolium ~ This poem is inspired by @await_alive 's prompt. I shared part of my poem in their comment section but I wanted to share my full version here so I hope you enjoy :)
This poem is inspired by @await_alive 's prompt. I shared part of my poem in their comment section but I wanted to share my full version here so I hope you enjoy :)
24
0
0
angel333
angel333
Angel . 3 years ago
~The Girl With The Red Hair~ This is just a fun little story on me and my red hair. Red is such a powerful and interesting color and for people who naturally have red hair just know that I'm jealous of you because you are so pretty and unique:)
By This is just a fun little story on me and my red hair. Red is such a powerful and interesting color and for people who naturally have red hair just know that I'm jealous of you because you are so p...
12
0
0
angel333
angel333
Angel . 3 years ago
~ SADNESS ~ This is a poem about depression and how it can take over. For anyone also suffering with depression I wish you the best of luck and I hope you know you're not alone. We will get through this:)
This is a poem about depression and how it can take over. For anyone also suffering with depression I wish you the best of luck and I hope you know you're not alone. We will get through this:)
39
0
1
angel333
angel333
Angel . 3 years ago
HAUNTED ⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ sexual assault/rape this is a poem about unfortunate events that I've been through and I'm sure too many other people have as well. I just hope that we can all heal and know that you are strong and beautiful :)
⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ sexual assault/rape this is a poem about unfortunate events that I've been through and I'm sure too many other people have as well. I just hope that we can all heal and know that ...
38
0
3