Chloe

@absinthefae

I'm Scavengersdaughter2 on Ao3!



7
posts
7
works
0
following
5
followers
22.5k
words read
absinthefae
absinthefae
Chloe . 4 years ago
The birth of a cell is the death of a star
Are we a star's way of reproducing? You are the universe, expressing itself as human for a little while. A project from my anthropology class. Jnana Yoga: The Way of Reflection. Exploring the Hindu i...
16
0
1
absinthefae
absinthefae
Chloe . 4 years ago
Writer's block? Play this when you want to write but don't know what to write about!
An Easy Poetry Game Anyone Can Play (srsly you need to play it) This is a game I made up. I use it all the time to write poems. It's fun, super easy, and most importantly, IT WORKS! Part 2 of this ...
31
0
3
absinthefae
absinthefae
Chloe . 4 years ago
I love you (for the last time)
A husband taking care of his sick wife. How is it that you can love someone so much but be so exhausted by them? How is it that a person can be the one you can't live without while also being the on...
16
0
0
absinthefae
absinthefae
Chloe . 4 years ago
Can you become a ghost while you're still alive? Can you haunt yourself?
A girl living only for today finds out tomorrow she isn't really living at all. Another poem I wrote and turned into a sketch comic. Comic included.
15
0
0
absinthefae
absinthefae
Chloe . 4 years ago
My soul will rest in your embrace
Girl meets Boy. Girl falls in love with Boy. Girl gets bitten in the zombie apocalypse so Boy kills Girl. I wrote a poem and then drew a sketch comic based off of it. The parts in (parentheses) are p...
0
0
absinthefae
absinthefae
Chloe . 4 years ago
To be a king who loves a god; to be a god who dies for love
An immortal king falls in love. His love dies and to bring them back, the king makes a deal; sacrificing his immortality in exchange to hold them once again. But Death comes back and the king knows th...
14
0
1
absinthefae
absinthefae
Chloe . 4 years ago
How to Survive a Hurricane
An excerpt from How to Survive a Hurricane (read on Ao3; by Scavengersdaughter2). Stiles cradles Derek's lifeless body, who died protecting him. This can't possibly be how it ends, right? Derek can'...
1
0
2