FictitiousRoses

@19rosesarered95

Artist and Writer



13
posts
13
works
0
following
59
followers
6.1k
words read
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 2 years ago
Karaoke
A small sample of the thoughts and actions from someone living with BPD.
3
0
0
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 3 years ago
Apologies
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories so far and shown support. I have been ill recently and was unable to post for quite a while. I will attempt to update all stories as soon as possible and kee...
33
0
3
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 4 years ago
Katsuki Bakugo x Reader Chapter 6 A Hint of Lust
Midnight's class was finally wrapped up by the chiming of the lunch bell. You continued scribbling in your book until most of your classmates had already cleared out for lunch. It was easier to just w...
29
0
3
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 4 years ago
Katsuki Bakugo x Reader Chapter 5 Go Beyond
Click, click, click...Snap The lead on your mechanical pencil snapped as you clicked it too far out and scribbled notes furiously. You were studying hard and trying to get your homework done as fast a...
18
0
3
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 4 years ago
Katsuki Bakugo x Reader Chapter 4 Rematch
"Okay, everyone pair off with your assigned partner and get started." Aizawa walked off to the corner of Gym Gamma as the students shuffled around the room, chatter commencing. Once again, you were pa...
25
0
3
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 4 years ago
Katsuki Bakugo x Reader Chapter 3 Lunch Break
Ding Dong! The lunch bell rang, as Ectoplasm wrapped up maths quadratics lesson. You hadn't been able to wrap your head around it all as you had been up late training in the park most of the night.
21
0
0
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 4 years ago
Attack on Titan - Levi x Reader Chapter 5 - Drunkard
A few days passed while you conducted your investigation into the bandit group responsible for the merchant's loss. You had made sure to ask around town and listened to all the drunk stories being thr...
9
0
1
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 4 years ago
Katsuki Bakugo x Reader Chapter 2 - The Confrontation
Your eyes began to flicker open and the blinding LED light shone in. A huge pair of wrinkled lips were retracting away from your cheek as you looked around the room.
21
0
0
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 4 years ago
Katsuki Bakugo x Reader Chapter 1 - Class 1A
[Y/N] is a girl with a density quirk that allows her to alter the density of any part of her body to create powerful impacts, or partially phase through objects. She is enrolled in class 1A at UA. Des...
31
0
2
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 4 years ago
Attack on Titan - Levi x Reader Chapter 4 Busted
A few years had passed by and you hadn't seen any familiar faces from the refugees. You had assumed they were either dead or moved elsewhere. You had continued to survive by stealing and were slowly a...
9
0
0
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 4 years ago
Attack on Titan - Levi x Reader Chapter 3 Refugees
Around 10,000 lives were lost during the retreat behind wall Rose. The refugees came pouring in, overwhelming the towns inside who were already struggling with famine. The town bells rang in the squa...
8
0
0
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 4 years ago
Attack on Titan - Levi x Reader Chapter 2 Escape
A starving orphan girl from Shiganshina makes her way through the inner cities after the fall of wall Maria. She initially gets by stealing food and sleeping in warehouses, until one day when she is c...
10
0
0
19rosesarered95
19rosesarered95
FictitiousRoses . 4 years ago
Attack on Titan - Levi x Reader Chapter 1 Shiganshina: The Fall of Wall Maria
A starving orphan girl from Shiganshina makes her way through the inner cities after the fall of wall Maria. She initially gets by stealing food and sleeping in warehouses, until one day when she is c...
18
0
0